One Pan Vegan Quinoa
This recipe is quick and easy, with few dishes. It's perfect for anyone who doesn't want to focus on dinner all night. So, here is what you'll need:
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1-3 cloves of garlic (I used two)
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup quinoa
- cumin 1/3-2/3 teaspoon
- chilli powder 1-2 teaspoons
- onion powder 1/3-2/3 teaspoon
- garlic powder (optional)
- 15oz (1 can) black beans
- 14.5-15oz (1 can) diced tomatoes (for more flavor/spice get jalapeno ones, or fire roasted)
- 1 cup corn (or mixed veggies)
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- salt and pepper (optional)
- In cast iron pan, put olive oil and minced garlic on medium for 3-5 minutes.
- Add in everything except avocado and lime. We like ours with a little more seasoning, so feel free to start at the lower part of the spices and work up to the high end of the spices. Let this all simmer for 25-30 minutes.
- Dice the avocado and juice the lime, after the previous ingredients simmer for 25-30 minutes, add the diced avocado and lime juice.
- You are ready to serve!