Salmon with Carrots and Asparagus
30-minute cook time
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenhite
- Lightly grease the pan before placing frozen salmon fillet skin side down.
- Cut up veggies. We used four large carrots and one-third bundle of asparagus.
- Seasoning vegetables: 2-3 tablespoons oil (extra virgin olive oil) 3-4 garlic cloves, salt, and pepper. Mix together to ensure all veggies are seasoned.
- Put salmon and veggies in the oven (I put them side by side). START YOUR TIMER!
- 15-minutes after placing in the oven, take salmon out and season to your taste (we simply used salt and pepper). Then place salmon back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- Once timer sounds check to ensure your salmon is cooked thoroughly. It should flake apart, and it should not be dry.
- Stir up the veggies, de-skin the salmon, and serve!