1 can black beans
guacamole (1 avocado, 1 tomato, 1 garlic clove, 1 lime or lemon, salt and pepper)
salsa (for good measure)
1) dice potatoes, place in a bowl and add olive oil, just enough to cover them. Wrap in tin foil and back on 350 for 15-20 minutes or until soft.
2) Prepare guacamole, mash avocado, diced tomato and combine in a bowl. Add minced garlic, lime or lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
3) chop spinach, cilantro, and green onion for toppings.
4) warm tortilla shells on the stove in a pan.
5) place everything in a bowl, and bam! you are good to go!
The number this makes depends on how much of each ingredient people put in their tacos. This should be good for 8 tacos (small tortillas), or 4 burritos (large tortillas).
If you are interested in a Homemade Tortillas recipe, check mine out here.